We've had a very busy past few weeks around here. Chris has been busy working, Josh has been busy playing, and I've been busy holding it all together. Josh has had even more screenings, all the while he's talking more and more each day. I often feel like by the time they actually make some decisions about what Josh needs exactly, and get some therapy started he'll be in college writing essays, but oh well.
Yesterday Chris and Josh and I all did a little house hunting--you know, just checked out a few open houses. Chris works about an hour away from our house so it's been difficult for all of us to really enjoy living where we are. We're in a nice house--no complaints there, but when we add up all the time Chris spends on the road (and the family time we lose), and the gas prices, it just doesn't make any sense to live where we are. So, we're casually looking. I'll let you know how it goes.
After the house hunting we went to go do one of my favorite things in the whole world--go down to one of the riverside parks in St. Paul with a bucket of fried chicken to skip rocks. Josh LOVED it. Seriously, when ever is throwing rocks ok?
Yay for summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
So glad that things are starting to look up for you:) I can't believe you're already looking into a second house - one day we will be looking - again one day:)
Post a Comment