Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Let the birthdays begin...


As many of you know, Chris, Josh and Elena all have birthdays just over a week apart. February is the greatest month of the year--or so Chris says so. I love my husband and my two kiddos and fondly remember the freezing cold days both the kids were born, however, I'm going to have to go with NOT my favorite time of the year....ha ha.
Anyway, Elena's birthday is today and while I did give her a little gift, we're not doing the first birthday party celebration for a few days and this has been SOOO difficult to explain to Josh that I've just given up. I'm not even going to talk to Josh about his birthday next Thursday on the actual day because it just isn't worth it. We're celebrating the day after (Friday) and we'll just pretend that's the day he turns four.
In the meantime, I'm preparing for three birthdays and two parties in the next week and a half. Ugh. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah! happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Waiting for updated pictures:)